218 FGT PR-NV-D REG
2" Equal Percentage Trim
|Cv @ % Stem Travel (%open)|
Critical Flow Factor Cf = 0.84Calculate Gas Flow Rate
Control pressure downstream of the valve by adjusting the set point to the desired max downstream pressure. Commonly used as a suction control valve on compressors.
Utilizes process gas to operate integrated pilot. Gas must be clean and dry.
- Connection Size: 2 "
- Connection Type: 150 RF
- Body Style: Through Body
- Body Material: Cast Ductile
- Option Available for NACE MR0175 compliance or certification.
- Trim Size: 2 "
- Trim Type: Equal Percentage
- Seal Class: Class VI
- Process Fluid: Gas
- Pilot Type: Non Vent
- Max. Working Pressure: 250 psig
- Min. Set Point Pressure: 10 psig
- Max. Set Point Pressure: 250 psig
- Min. Differential Pressure: 5 psi
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Catalog Page: A:25.3
- Face-to-Face Length: 9 "
- Repair Kit P/N: RDGNV