Available Positions View More...
- Project Manager - Sales
- Account Manager - Indiana, PA
- Assembly Professionals (3rd Shift)
- CNC Maintenance Technician
- CNC Programming Technician
- Continuous Improvement Leader
- Continuous Improvement Technician
- Customer Service Representative
- Director of People & Culture
- Emerging Solutions Designer
- Industrial Engineer
- Inside Sales
- IT Help Desk Technician
- Machine Operator - (1st & 3rd Shifts)
- Machine Shop Lead (3rd Shift)
- Machine Shop Supervisor (3rd Shift)
- Machinist - Territory 8 (1st Shift)
- Machinist - Territory 8 (3rd Shift)
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Product & Applications Trainer
- Product Applications Technician
- Product Manager
- Project Manager - Engineering
- Project Manager - Manufacturing
- Quality Engineer
- Repair Technician
- Security Officer (2nd shift)
- Security Officer (3rd shift)
- Service Technician - Kilgore, TX
- Shop Technician - Houston, TX
- Sr. Executive Assistant - President
- Warehouse Specialist New!
When you join our team, you join a family of people who care about making a difference in the lives of those around them. Our culture recognizes good character, leaves the door open for every idea and concern, and shares business information so that everyone here understands the direction and health of our company. It feels good working for a company with built-in opportunities to develop both personally and professionally. While Kimray does provide competitive benefits and pay, it’s the people—eager to make a difference—who make our company what it is.
I appreciate all Kimray workers doing their part to make us one big happy family.
I enjoy working for a company who takes time away from work to show and tell the inside aspects of the company. Very rare.
This is the company that I have worked for that truly, and full-heartedly cares for each and every one in the company.
I worked at another warehouse that was family owned and way smaller, however, I feel way more connected and cared about at Kimray than I ever did there.
[Kimray's] focus on recognizing and rewarding good character is very evident.
Good place in general to work in. [There is] a lot of opportunity for both vertical and horizontal movement and decent salary and benefits depending on the position.
Love my job!
- Bonus Plan
- Referral Bonus
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Time Off
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer Work
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Compressed Work Week
- On-Site Wellness Center
- Family Health Programs
- Ongoing Training Programs
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Family-Friendly Corporate Events
- Free or Discounted Tickets to Local Venues