Pilot may be installed remotely from the control valve (aka motor valve) (see Control Valves shown in Sections E1 and E2 of the catalog). This pilot is used for maintaining a constant pressure drop across meter systems or to produce a pneumatic output signal when the differential pressure of a system falls below the set differential pressure. (see Control Valves shown in Section E of the catalog)
- Connection Size: 0.25 "
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- Body Material: Steel
- Option Available for NACE MR0175 compliance or certification.
- Pilot Type: Vent
- Max. Working Pressure: 300 psig
- Min. Set Point Pressure: 10 psig
- Max. Set Point Pressure: 300 psig
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Catalog Page: Y:170.2
- Repair Kit P/N: RBL