3" Equal Percentage Trim
|Cv @ % Stem Travel (%open)|
Critical Flow Factor Cf = 0.75Calculate Gas Flow Rate Calculate Liquid Flow Rate
2" thru 10" valves. Used as Dump Valve or Pressure Regulator. Our Cage Guided valves have larger trim sizes for larger valve coefficients (Cv) compared to the Stem Guided series. "Cage-guided" refers to the cage around the trim guiding the trim into its seat. "Balanced" means the pressure below the seat is communicated to the top of the seat so that the pressures are balanced, allowing for operation in high pressure differentials. All valves in this series have the option of emissions-free electric actuation.
- Connection Size: 4 "
- Connection Type: 150 RF
- Body Style: Through Body
- Body Material: Steel
- NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Trim Size: 3 "
- Trim Type: Equal Percentage
- Seal Class: Class VI
- Process Fluid: Liquid and Gas
- Max. Working Pressure: 285 psig
- Actuator Spring Nominal Pressure: 30 psig
- Actuator Crack Open Pressure: 6 psig
- Actuator Full Open Pressure: 30 psig
- Max. Supply Gas Pressure: 45 psig
- Valve Fail Position: Closed - Field Reversible
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Catalog Page: E1:15.4
- Face-to-Face Length: 13.88 "
- Repair Kit P/N: RUU-V