130 SGT PR-NV-D REG
1" Equal Percentage Trim
|Cv @ % Stem Travel (%open)|
Critical Flow Factor Cf = 0.74Calculate Gas Flow Rate
Control pressure downstream of the valve by adjusting the set point to the desired max downstream pressure. Commonly used as a suction control valve on compressors.
Utilizes process gas to operate integrated pilot. Gas must be clean and dry.
- Connection Size: 1 "
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- Body Style: Through Body
- Body Material: Cast Ductile
- Option Available for NACE MR0175 compliance or certification.
- Trim Size: 1 "
- Trim Type: Equal Percentage
- Seal Class: Class VI
- Process Fluid: Gas
- Pilot Type: Non Vent
- Max. Working Pressure: 300 psig
- Min. Set Point Pressure: 10 psig
- Max. Set Point Pressure: 300 psig
- Min. Differential Pressure: 5 psi
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Catalog Page: A:25.3
- Face-to-Face Length: 4.38 "
- Repair Kit P/N: RRU