Field-selectable between snap and throttle level control (span of levels vs holding consistent level). Also, field reversible between direct and indirect output signal. These controllers are great for interfacing (sensing and holding a level between two different specific gravity liquids in a tank). Several different displacer options available to handle an array of different possible conditions: small differential liquid specific gravities, high temperature, corrosion, large span, small tank diameters, and small access openings. Easily switch from Vertical to Horizontal displacer orientation.
- Connection Size: 2 "
- Connection Type: Male NPT
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- NACE MR0175 Compliant
- Pilot Type: Vent
- Pilot Output: Direct or Indirect (Field-selectable)
- Max. Working Pressure: 4000 psig
- Mounting Orientation: Back Mount *
* Right Hand means if looking at the front panel of the Gen II, it mounts on the right hand side of the vessel, and vice versa for Left Hand.
- Displacer Orientation: Vertical
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Catalog Page: C1:20.2
- Repair Kit P/N: RMG