Tighter tolerance (+/-0.5%) for High Accuracy
1" Sandwich between Flanges
Fluid entering the meter passes through the inlet flow straightener which reduces its turbulent flow pattern and improves the fluid's velocity profile. Fluid then passes through the turbine, causing it to rotate at a speed proportional to fluid velocity. As each turbine blade passes through the magnetic field at the base of the transducer, an AC voltage pulse is generated in the pickup coil. These pulses produce an output frequency proportional to the volumetric flow through the meter.
- Series: QuikSert
- Connection Size: 1 "
- Connection Type: Sandwich between Flanges
- Process Fluid: Liquid Only
- Max. Differential Pressure: 20 psi
- Hazardous Location Certification: Class I, Div 1
- Min. Flow Rate: 5 gpm
- Max. Flow Rate: 50 gpm
- K-Factor (approx.) *: 870 pulses/gal
* Each flow meter built has a slightly different K factor
- Bore Size: 1
- Outer Diameter: 2
- Recommended Strainer Mesh (openings per inch): 60 x 60
- Recommended Filter Size: 260 Micron
- This meter requires an installation kit. See Technical Documentation for Installation Kit part numbers.
- Face-to-Face Length: 4 "
- Repair Kit P/N: B253-112