Tighter tolerance (+/-0.5%) for High Accuracy
Fluid entering the meter passes through the inlet flow straightener which reduces its turbulent flow pattern and improves the fluid's velocity profile. Fluid then passes through the turbine, causing it to rotate at a speed proportional to fluid velocity. As each turbine blade passes through the magnetic field at the base of the transducer, an AC voltage pulse is generated in the pickup coil. These pulses produce an output frequency proportional to the volumetric flow through the meter.
- Series: 1100
- Connection Size: 10 "
- Connection Type: Grooved
- Process Fluid: Liquid Only
- Hazardous Location Certification: Class I, Div 1
- Min. Flow Rate: 500 gpm
- Max. Flow Rate: 5000 gpm
- K-Factor (approx.) *: 1.6 pulses/gal
* Each flow meter built has a slightly different K factor
- Bore Size: 10
- Recommended Strainer Mesh (openings per inch): 4 x 4
- Recommended Filter Size: 4.8 mm
- Face-to-Face Length: 12 "
- Repair Kit P/N: B251-200