328 FMT PB PO-S W/TI S6 NACE
2.25" Linear (Nominal) Trim
|Cv @ % Stem Travel (%open)|
Critical Flow Factor Cf = 0.79Calculate Gas Flow Rate Calculate Liquid Flow Rate
Upstream vs downstream pressure is balanced via communication of the process fluid above and below the balancing diaphragm or piston in order to eliminate opening/closing forces due to pressure differential. Designed for liquid systems, and available in either pressure-opening (normally closed) or pressure-closing (normally open) configurations.
- Connection Size: 3 "
- Connection Type: 150 RF
- Body Style: Through Body
- Body Material: Steel
- NACE MR0175 Certificate included.
- Trim Size: 2.25 "
- Trim Type: Linear (Nominal)
- Seal Class: Class VI
- Process Fluid: Liquid and Gas
- Max. Working Pressure: 285 psig
- Actuator Spring Nominal Pressure: 35 psig
- Actuator Crack Open Pressure: 10 psig
- Actuator Full Open Pressure: 35 psig
- Max. Supply Gas Pressure: 45 psig
- Valve Fail Position: Closed
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Catalog Page: E3:20.4
- Face-to-Face Length: 12.19 "
- Repair Kit P/N: RTR