In this episode we are joined by Will Swetnam, Account Manager at Kimray OKC, who explains how oil and gas producers use a liquid level controller to maintain vessel levels, achieve interface, and separate their production.
Topics in this episode:
- What does a liquid level controller do?
- What does “pneumatic” refer to?
- Why is liquid level control important for oil and gas operations?
- What is interface?
- Where do you typically find liquid level controllers?
- Troubleshooting tips
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- How does a Pneumatic Level Controller Work?
- 3 Reasons to Use Compressed Air to Power Your Control Valves
- Video Guide to Float-Operated Liquid Level Controllers