2FMA2500RTJ PO7/8EP150HPPR #45
2" 2500 RTJ Angled Body
0.875" Equal Percentage Trim
|Cv @ % Stem Travel (%open)|
Critical Flow Factor Cf = 0.66Calculate Gas Flow Rate
Control pressure downstream of the valve by adjusting the set point to the desired max downstream pressure. Commonly used as a suction control valve on compressors.
Utilizes process gas to operate integrated pilot. Gas must be clean and dry.
- Connection Size: 2 "
- Connection Type: 2500 RTJ
- Body Style: Angled Body
- Body Material: Steel
- Option Available for NACE MR0175 compliance or certification.
- Trim Size: 0.875 "
- Trim Type: Equal Percentage
- Seal Class: Class IV
- Process Fluid: Gas
- Pilot Type: Vent
- Max. Working Pressure: 6170 psig
- Min. Set Point Pressure: 150 psig
- Max. Set Point Pressure: 1500 psig
- Valve Fail Position: Closed
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Catalog Page: E1:10.5
Sorry, there are no available models for download at this time.