This Pilot sends a pneumatic signal when the differential pressure between two wet or dry pressures becomes less than the set point. The pneumatic signal vents when the difference is higher than the set point. Pilot may be installed remotely to operate a Control Valve as a Liquid Differential Pressure Regulator.
- Connection Size: 0.25 "
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- Body Material: Ductile
- Option Available for NACE MR0175 compliance or certification.
- Pilot Type: Vent
- Max. Working Pressure: 300 psig
- Min. Set Point Pressure: 5 psig
- Max. Set Point Pressure: 300 psig
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Catalog Page: Y:180.2
- Repair Kit P/N: RSR