0.625" Equal Percentage Trim
|Cv @ % Stem Travel (%open)|
Critical Flow Factor Cf = 0.58Calculate Gas Flow Rate Calculate Liquid Flow Rate
1" and 2" valves. Used as Dump Valve or Pressure Regulator. Our Stem Guided valves have smaller trim sizes for smaller valve coefficients (Cv) compared to the Cage Guided series. "Stem-guided" refers to the stem itself guiding the trim into its seat. "Non-balanced" means that the pressure above the trim seat is not counterbalanced by the same pressure below. All valves in this series have the option of emissions-free electric actuation.
See Technical Data for Spring Ranges
- Connection Size: 2 "
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- Body Style: Angled Body
- Body Material: Steel
- Option Available for NACE MR0175 compliance or certification.
- Trim Size: 0.625 "
- Trim Type: Equal Percentage
- Seal Class: Class IV
- Process Fluid: Liquid and Gas
- Max. Working Pressure: 2000 psig
- Actuator Spring Nominal Pressure: 20 psig
- Max. Supply Gas Pressure: 45 psig
- Valve Fail Position: Closed - Field Reversible
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Catalog Page: E1:10.3
- Repair Kit P/N: RFE