Desired Character Qualities: Decisiveness, Dependability, Flexibility, Orderliness, Punctuality, Patience, Thoroughness, Truthfulness
Job Summary: Responsible for managing customer orders and shipments, researching and resolving complaints and ensuring customer retention and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enters orders and responds to customer inquiries and concerns
- Assists customers by specifying valves and troubleshooting application issues
- Provides general product selection assistance to customers
- Promotes Kimray products
- Schedules, organizes, and tracks customer shipments
- Processes customer request for Material Return Request
- Updates restocking orders
- Enters inventory transactions
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health Safety and Environmental team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Kimray products and general applications
- Familiar with a variety of field operations, concepts, practices, and procedures preferred
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Must have proficient computer knowledge
- Capable of effectively presenting information to internal and external groups
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Functional/Technical Skills– Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Organizing– Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Written Communications – Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relates well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can defuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Composure – Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Patience – Is tolerant with people and processes; listens and checks before acting; tries to understand the people and the data before making judgments and acting; waits for others to catch up before acting; sensitive to due process and proper pacing; follows established process.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Office Environment
- Repetitive use of hands
- Lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.