Desired Character Qualities: Alertness, Determination, Diligence, Flexibility, Honor, Punctuality, Responsibility, Thoroughness
Job Summary: Performs final parts operations to include washing, painting, deburring, and dipping parts into anti-rust solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Load and unload parts from various baskets of machined parts
- Load parts on and off conveyor line
- Paint equipment to apply paint
- Perform quality checks
- Perform daily maintenance of equipment
- Transport finished parts to outbound truck
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health and Environmental Safety team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- No experience required
- Vocational or technical training
- Prior related experience preferred
- Ability to follow instructions
- Must have basic computer skills
- Ability to accomplish objectives with minimal oversight
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Must be proficient with verbal and written communication skills
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Functional/Technical Skills– Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Timely Decision Making – Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision.
- Priority Setting – Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Time Management– Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; get more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; does not misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Composure – Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing environment – PPE required in specific areas
- Continuous walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending
- Continuous proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical currents, oils and chemicals
- Continuous exposure to fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases, or poor ventilation
- Exposure to fluids/painting solutions
- Extreme temperatures for more than an hour possible
- Consistently elevated noise levels in work area
- Continuous standing and walking
- Repetitive use of hands
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
This is a Temporary to Full-Time Hire role.
Candidates selected will initially be paid through a local Staffing Agency
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.