Desired Character Qualities: Attentiveness, Boldness, Decisiveness, Discretion, Flexibility, Loyalty, Truthfulness, Thoroughness
Job Summary: Responsible for all KRSS Store operations including store inventory, expenses and all sales and customer service activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages day-to-day opportunities related to customer satisfaction
- Manages re-order points and turns
- Develops sales targets ensuring customers are contacted by sales team
- Makes sales calls on strategic customers with large OEM accounts
- Makes decisions regarding in-house repair and field service
- Reports activities as required by Direction of National Sales
- Ensures store appearance meets Kimray standards
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to Regional Manager and/or a Health and Environmental Safety team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 8+ years in Management and Sales field
- Knowledge of Kimray SOP’s, Kimray products, and the application of products
- Advanced product application and valve sizing knowledge
- Must have intermediate computer and technological skills
- Must have warehouse and inventory management skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Capable of effectively presenting information to internal and external groups
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Decision Quality– Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; get more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others – Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Conflict Management – Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities; reads situations quickly; good at focused listening; can hammer out tough agreements and settle disputes equitably; can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
- Written Communications – Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Approachability– Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant, and gracious; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others; builds rapport well; is a good listener; is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it.
- Managing Vision and Purpose – Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the vision; makes the vision sharable by everyone; can inspire and motivate entire units or organizations.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
- Account Manager
- Assistant Operations Manager
- Inside Sales
- Outside Sales
- Operations Supervisor
- Shop Technician
- Repair Technician
- Sales Operations Manager
- Warehouse Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Office Environment
- Driving extended periods of time – less than 10%
- Repetitive hand motion (such as typing)
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.