Desired Character Qualities: Attentiveness, Cautiousness, Loyalty, Orderliness, Patience, Responsibility, Thoroughness, Truthfulness
Job Summary: Ensures inventory accuracy for all Kimray locations by performing all necessary processes and maintaining proper controls and policies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Processes all inventory adjustments and transfers in a timely manner
- Performs periodic cycle counts, physical inventories and internal audits at all Kimray locations, reporting results through proper channels
- Verifies inventory data compiled in ERP system
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health and Environmental Safety team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years' experience with cycle counting and physical inventories
- Previous experience in inventory/warehouse management preferred
- Experience with operating an ERP system and understanding the flow of information within a system
- Willingness to be licensed and to operate the Aisle Master and Fork Lifts
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Capable of effectively presenting information to internal and external groups
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Functional/Technical Skills– Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Technical Learning – Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge – like Internet technology; does well in technical courses and seminars.
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Priority Setting – Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Organizing– Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; get more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Composure – Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Office Environment
- Warehouse Environment – conditions may vary
- Standing, walking, stooping, keeling, reaching, bending, crouching
- Repetitive use of hands
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 75 lbs.
- Travel possible a minimum of once a month to conduct inventory
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.