Desired Character Qualities:Attentiveness, Boldness, Decisiveness, Discretion, Flexibility, Loyalty, Thoroughness, Truthfulness
Job Summary: Develops effective market-driven product and business strategies ensuring market penetration of Kimray products for long-term global profitability and growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with Sales, Marketing, IT, Customer Service, Technical Support, Executive team and defined focus groups to introduce new product lines into the industry
- Communicates new and existing product updates to internal and external customers
- Administers training sessions on product lines for new and existing products
- Monitors product sales to identify slow moving items and offer market suggestions
- Researches oil and gas production activities and assists in offering product changes to support new technology
- Monitors competitive technology and strong market locations, identifying competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Makes regular visits to Kimray stores and distributors to support existing and develop new products
- Establishes and maintains relationships with local colleges and trade schools focusing on oil and gas production
- Works and attends trade shows and other industry conventions
- Coordinates project priority and team capacity with Leadership and the Product Team, reporting issues and/or barriers
- Conducts weekly update meetings with the Product Team
- Maintains team projects to enhance team performance and reports metrics to Leadership and the Product Team
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reporting all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health and Environmental Safety team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 8+ years’ experience in oil and gas production equipment
- Familiar with Kimray product line
- Strong understanding of business, marketing, and sales principles
- Practical experience in planning and leading change
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Capable of effectively presenting information to internal and external groups
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have advanced computer and technological skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Approachability – Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant, and gracious; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others; builds rapport well; is a good listener; is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it.
- Conflict Management – Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities; reads situations quickly; good at focused listening; can hammer out tough agreements and settle disputes equitably; can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
- DecisionQuality – Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others – Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Integrityand Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Managing Vision and Purpose – Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the vision; makes the vision sharable by everyone; can inspire and motivate entire units or organizations.
- TimeManagement – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; get more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Written Communications – Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Office Environment
- Field work – conditions may vary
- Repetitive use of hands
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Regular travel required
Safety Sensitive Position:
This position performs tasks or duties that could affect the health or safety of Kimray employees or other individuals and has been designated as Safety Sensitive.
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.