Desired Character Qualities: Alertness, Creativity, Determination, Dependability, Enthusiasm, Initiative, Thoroughness, Truthfulness
Job Summary: Develops effective market-driven product and business strategies ensuring market penetration of Kimray products for long-term global profitability and growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with Sales, Marketing, IT, Customer Service, Technical Support, Executive team and defined focus groups to introduce new product lines into the industry
- Communicates new and existing product updates to internal and external customers
- Administers training sessions on product lines for new and existing products
- Monitors product sales to identify slow moving items and offer market suggestions
- Researches oil and gas production activities and assists in offering product changes to support new technology
- Monitors competitive technology and strong market locations, identifying competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Makes regular visits to Kimray stores and distributors to support existing and develop new products
- Establishes and maintains relationships with local colleges and trade schools focusing on oil and gas production
- Works and attends trade shows and other industry conventions
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reporting all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health and Environmental Safety team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 8+ years’ experience in oil and gas production equipment
- Familiar with Kimray product line
- Strong understanding of business, marketing, and sales principles
- Practical experience in planning and leading change
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Capable of effectively presenting information to internal and external groups
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have advanced computer and technological skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Functional/Technical Skills – Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Technical Learning – Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge – like Internet technology; does well in technical courses and seminars.
- Creativity – Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Innovation Management – Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; has a sense about managing the creative process of others; can facilitate effective brainstorming; can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
- Strategic Agility – Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Planning – Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Written Communications – Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Office Environment
- Field work – conditions may vary
- Repetitive use of hands
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Regular travel required
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.