Desired Character Qualities: Decisiveness, Dependability, Determination, Flexibility, Humility, Initiative, Patience, Thoroughness
Job Summary: The Sales BI Analyst is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing reports to help support the Sales and Marketing team evaluate business development strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with Sales and Marketing team to determine report requirements
- Analyzes existing manual reports and identifies opportunities for automation
- Develops, implements and maintains metrics, reports, and dashboards for Sales team
- Provides information and analysis essential for sales planning and strategy development
- Analyzes history of sales for product lines and current market conditions to present data to sales team for future business strategy
- Extracts, transforms, and loads data from relational databases to generate reports (MS-SQL Server; ERP/DB2)
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health Safety and Environmental team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field
- Tableau experience required
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Project management skills
- Must have computer and technological skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Capable of effectively presenting information to internal and external groups
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Functional/Technical Skills-Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Learning on the Fly- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Problem Solving- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first answers.
- Time Management-Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; get more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Perseverance- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Customer Focus- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Patience- Is tolerant with people and processes; listens and checks before acting; tries to understand the people and the data before making judgments and acting; waits for others to catch up before acting; sensitive to due process and proper pacing; follows established process.
- Self-Development- Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weaknesses and limits.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Office Environment
- Repetitive use of hands
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.