Desired Character Qualities: Alertness, Availability, Decisiveness, Dependability, Obedience, Orderliness, Patience, Responsibility
Job Summary: Ensures daily functions and procedures of the warehouse are followed in such a manner that efficiently processes, sorts and maintains inventory items.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives incoming manufactured and purchased inventory parts
- Deposits inventory items into proper containers following systematic procedures
- Distributes stock parts into overflow and default locations
- Works as a quality gate for receiving by verifying purchase and/or machine orders at time of delivery
- Processes MRO Purchase orders
- Performs housekeeping duties
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health Safety and Environmental team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1-3 months experience in related field preferred
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) required
- Forklift and Pallet Jack Certification preferred
- Ability to operate scales, computers, hoists, printers, scissor lifts, hand trucks, wrap machines, forklift, and pallet jack
- Must be capable of basic mathematical equations and conversions for weight, measurements, and volume
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have proficient computer and technological skills
- Must be proficient with verbal and written communication skills
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Decision Quality– Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; get more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Boss Relationships – Responds and relates well to bosses; would work harder for a good boss; is open to learning from bosses who are good coaches and who provide latitude; likes to learn from those who have been there before; easy to challenge and develop; is comfortably coachable.
- Approachability– Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant, and gracious; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others; builds rapport well; is a good listener; is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it.
- Composure – Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Self-Development – Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself; understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weaknesses and limits.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Warehouse - PPE required in specific areas
- Potential proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical currents, oils and chemicals
- Potential exposure to fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases, or poor ventilation
- Extreme temperatures for more than an hour possible
- Consistently elevated noise levels in work area
- Continuous walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 75 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.