Desired Character Qualities: Alertness, Determination, Diligence, Flexibility, Orderliness, Punctuality, Responsibility, Thoroughness
Job Summary: The Facilities Services Specialist is responsible for supporting the teams within the department by procuring the required tools and supplies to complete projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Procures requested materials, tools, and equipment
- Provides “hot shot” services as needed to assist with time sensitive materials
- Prepares departmental vehicles for the daily make ready and nightly storage
- Assists with office/personnel relocations
- Maintains warehouse space at OKC campus’
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health Safety and Environmental team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ experience
- OSHA 10 Certification preferred
- Must be familiar with operation of power tools
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have basic computer and technological skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks, hoists, scissor lifts, and hand trucks
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Technical Learning – Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge – like Internet technology; does well in technical courses and seminars.
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; get more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Composure – Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Listening – Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Vocational or technical training preferred
- Manufacturing environment
- Proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical currents, oils and chemicals
- Continuous exposure to fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases, or poor ventilation
- Extreme temperatures for more than an hour possible
- Consistently elevated noise levels in work area
- Continuous walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending
- Repetitive use of hands
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.