1400 SMA PO 1/2EP 30HPPR
1" Female NPT Angled Body
0.5" Equal Percentage Trim
|Cv @ % Stem Travel (%open)|
Critical Flow Factor Cf = 0.78Calculate Gas Flow Rate
Control pressure downstream of the valve by adjusting the set point to the desired max downstream pressure. Commonly used as a suction control valve on compressors.
Utilizes process gas to operate integrated pilot. Gas must be clean and dry.
- Connection Size: 1 "
- Connection Type: Female NPT
- Body Style: Angled Body
- Body Material: Steel
- Option Available for NACE MR0175 compliance or certification.
- Trim Size: 0.5 "
- Trim Type: Equal Percentage
- Seal Class: Class IV
- Process Fluid: Gas
- Pilot Type: Vent
- Max. Working Pressure: 4000 psig
- Min. Set Point Pressure: 10 psig
- Max. Set Point Pressure: 300 psig
- Valve Fail Position: Closed
- Operation: Pneumatic
- Catalog Page: E1:10.2
Sorry, there are no available models for download at this time.