Applicant: INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Desired Character Qualities: Attentiveness, Boldness, Decisiveness, Discretion, Flexibility, Loyalty, Thoroughness, Truthfulness
Job Summary: Leads a customer focus team to ensure that Kimray’s customers have a best in class experience. Provides leadership to develop and execute enhanced practices, processes and relationships which support our customer promise.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identifies and assess all customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction and build sustainable relationships and trust through open communication
- Manages incoming orders and quote requests from Independent Distributors
- Leads a team of technical and product experts to solve customer issues at first touch
- Handles incoming customer concerns and provides timely solutions
- Collects customer insight and feedback on customer experience to provide actionable insights to business to improve customer experience
- Works with Distributors and Kimray stores to utilize slow moving inventory
- Manages and matures the customer onboarding process
- Assigns and tracks goals for Product Applications Specialists
- Establishes and supports the customer experience across distribution network
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health Safety and Environmental team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ experience in Customer Experience field preferred
- Oilfield Sales experience preferred
- Product and Applications knowledge preferred
- Understanding of supply chain concepts helpful
- Excellent ability to meet deadlines and work under time constraints
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Capable of effectively presenting information to internal and external groups
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have proficient computer and technological skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Approachability – Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant, and gracious; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others; builds rapport well; is a good listener; is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it.
- Conflict Management – Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities; reads situations quickly; good at focused listening; can hammer out tough agreements and settle disputes equitably; can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
- Decision Quality – Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others – Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Managing Vision and Purpose – Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the vision; makes the vision sharable by everyone; can inspire and motivate entire units or organizations.
- Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; get more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Written Communications – Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Customer Service Representatives
Product Applications Technician
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- Office Environment
- Repetitive use of hands
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
This position is only available to current full-time Kimray employees.
Current full-time Kimray employees must complete an Internal job application in order to be considered.