Desired Character Qualities: Attentiveness, Boldness, Decisiveness, Discretion, Flexibility, Loyalty, Thoroughness, Truthfulness
Job Summary: Leads a customer focus team to ensure that Kimray’s customers have a best in class experience. Provides leadership to develop and execute enhanced practices, processes and relationships which support our customer promise.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identifies and assess all customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction and build sustainable relationships and trust through open communication
- Manages incoming orders and quote requests from Independent Distributors
- Leads a team of technical and product experts to solve customer issues at first touch
- Handles incoming customer concerns and provides timely solutions
- Collects customer insight and feedback on customer experience to provide actionable insights to business to improve customer experience
- Works with Distributors and Kimray stores to utilize slow moving inventory
- Manages and matures the customer onboarding process
- Assigns and tracks goals for Product Applications Specialists
- Establishes and supports the customer experience across distribution network
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health Safety and Environmental team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years’ experience in Customer Experience field preferred
- Oilfield Sales experience preferred
- Product and Applications knowledge preferred
- Understanding of supply chain concepts helpful
- Excellent ability to meet deadlines and work under time constraints
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Capable of effectively presenting information to internal and external groups
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have proficient computer and technological skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Approachability – Is easy to approach and talk to; spends the extra effort to put others at ease; can be warm, pleasant, and gracious; is sensitive to and patient with the interpersonal anxieties of others; builds rapport well; is a good listener; is an early knower, getting informal and incomplete information in time to do something about it.
- Conflict Management – Steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities; reads situations quickly; good at focused listening; can hammer out tough agreements and settle disputes equitably; can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
- Decision Quality – Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others – Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Managing Vision and Purpose – Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the vision; makes the vision sharable by everyone; can inspire and motivate entire units or organizations.
- Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; get more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Written Communications – Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Customer Service Representatives
Product Applications Technician
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
- Office Environment
- Repetitive use of hands
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.