Desired Character Qualities: Attentiveness, Decisiveness, Dependability, Discretion, Loyalty, Orderliness, Patience, Truthfulness
Job Summary: The Field Service Supervisor manages the field service technicians who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, repair and testing tasks. Oversees the scheduling and training of field service representatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs field service repairs to customers wellsite production equipment while using technical manuals, prints and specifications
- Directs, coordinates, and performs the job activities in a manner consistent with the company’s goals and objectives, while adhering to all customer field location policies and safety requirements
- Troubleshoots production process operations and recommends actions for problem solving
- Provides job completion field service report details to the customer and Kimray
- Prepares, completes and presents wellsite Job Safety Analysis prior to commencing work
- Ensures correct inventory is maintained on service vehicle to facilitate field service repairs
- Responsible for providing basic leadership while teaching, coaching and mentoring Team Members
- Communicates with customers to assist District Manager in establishing forecasting needs
- Supervises work of others, including planning, assigning, scheduling and reviewing work
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health Safety and Environmental team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 4-6 years’ Oil & Gas industry experience required
- Working knowledge of oil and gas production equipment practices
- Ability to apply Kimray/Non-Kimray products to applications
- Ability to operate Field Service Equipment including the proper use of tools
- Ability to use Kimray sizing programs and interpret results
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Able to communicate clearly with field level operators / engineers
- Must have inventory management skills
- Ability to lead others and manage daily work schedules
- Able to prioritize activities
- Ability to operate computer
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Managing and Measuring Work – Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress, and results; designs feedback loops into work.
- Confronting Direct Reports – Deals with problem direct reports firmly and in a timely manner; doesn’t allow problems to fester; regularly reviews performance and holds timely discussions; can make negative decisions when all other efforts fail; deals effectively with troublemakers.
- Managing Diversity – Manages all kinds and classes of people equitably; deals effectively with all races, nationalities, cultures, disabilities, ages and both sexes; hires variety and diversity without regard to class; supports equal and fair treatment and opportunity for all.
- Motivating Others – Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team or project members; can assess each person’s hot button and use it to get the best out of him/her; pushes tasks and decisions down; empowers others; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual feel his/her work is important; is someone people like working for and with.
- Building Effective Teams – Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Composure – Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Listening – Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Shop / Field environments – PPE required in specific areas
- Repetitive use of hands
- Stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Must adapt to various range of weather conditions
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 75 lbs.
- Driving for extended periods of time
- 5% overnight travel when required
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.