Desired Character Qualities: Attentiveness, Decisiveness, Dependability, Discretion, Loyalty, Orderliness, Patience, Truthfulness
Job Summary: The Enterprise Asset Management Systems Administrator is responsible for the administration, maintenance and management of the enterprise asset management database.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzes work flows and maintenance practices to develop and implement procedures that will drive efficiency
- Develops and implements asset management master planning (maintenance analysis, tasks/plans & safety procedures)
- Performs system monitoring and verifies integrity and availability of all system resources and key processes
- Assists with creating, implementing and maintaining of standards and procedures; presents updates to senior management
- Assists in the development of work flows, process mapping, procedures and other administrative tools
- Uses data analytics to analyze practices and processes
- Assists with development, testing and maintenance of contingencies and disaster recovery plans
- Reviews system and application logs to verify completion of scheduled jobs
- Installs, configures, patches and upgrades operating systems, databases and related administrative/management tools
- Manages security configurations and individual account privileges
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health and Environmental Safety team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 6+ years’ experience preferred
- Working knowledge of IT systems integration and coordination of multiple operations units
- Experience with database tools and products, MS-Servers, MS-SQL Server, PL/SQL and TSQL database scripting required
- Must have advanced programming, computer and technological skills
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background checks and drug screen
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; does not misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; get more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Functional/Technical Skills – Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Composure – Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Listening – Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
- Priority Setting – Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Office environment
- Repetitive use of hands
- Infrequent lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- Occasional travel may be required
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.