Desired Character Qualities: Decisiveness, Dependability, Flexibility, Orderliness, Punctuality, Patience, Thoroughness, Truthfulness
Job Summary: Works with customers to identify failures in our products and recommends the correct solution to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the disassembling, testing and reassembling incoming valves and pumps
- Thoroughly inspects and cleans incoming parts
- Builds and converts valve packages
- Reviews, stocks and re-stocks warehouse overflow and default locations - adjusting inventory as needed
- Receives manufactured and purchased parts into inventory – adjusting inventory as needed
- Documents all required customer maintenance records
- May perform general facility maintenance, lawn care, janitorial duties, truck/equipment maintenance, shipping/receiving duties and field repairs
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health Safety and Environmental team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Oil and gas industry experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of operational function of valves
- Extensive Kimray product and applications knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of oil and gas production equipment and practices
- Kimray product rebuilding and reconditioning training
- Ability to operate computers, hand trucks, and forklifts
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Must have analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Functional/Technical Skills – Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Organizing– Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
- Written Communications – Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relates well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can defuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Composure – Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Patience – Is tolerant with people and processes; listens and checks before acting; tries to understand the people and the data before making judgments and acting; waits for others to catch up before acting; sensitive to due process and proper pacing; follows established process.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Warehouse/machine shop/field environment – conditions may vary
- PPE required in specific areas
- Driving extended periods of time - possible
- Travel on frequent basis - possible
- Stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, bending
- Repetitive use of hands
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.