Desired Character Qualities: Alertness, Attentiveness, Diligence, Determination, Decisiveness, Punctuality, Truthfulness, Thoroughness
Job Summary: Follows the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor in all tasks related to maintenance repair and other programs, performing duties either personally or through the assistance of other maintenance personnel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs reactive and preventative maintenance on all CNC and mechanical production equipment
- Provides support to all aspects of the manufacturing facility
- Compiles electronic maintenance records
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health Safety and Environmental team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3 years' experience preferred
- Vocational or technical training preferred
- Mechanical experience and/or background preferred
- Working knowledge of CNC machines and CNC control experience
- Ability to read and understand mechanical blueprints
- Working knowledge of micrometers, pneumatic, hydraulic and lubrication systems
- Possess mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Functional/Technical Skills– Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Technical Learning – Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge – like Internet technology; does well in technical courses and seminars.
- Decision Quality– Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Problem Solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Listening– Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Manufacturing environment – PPE required in specific areas
- Potential proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical currents, oils and chemicals
- Potential exposure to fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases, or poor ventilation
- Extreme temperatures for more than an hour possible
- Consistently elevated noise levels in work area
- Frequently required to work in crawl spaces and shafts
- Repetitive use of hands
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 75 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries and offer excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k).
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and complete our employment application by selecting the Apply For This Job button below.